We present the third generation of our mini PC mii, the mii170.
- Total mechanical backward compatibility with older models
- 35% more in terms of computational performance
- 2 times the graphics performance.
- Power supply with integrated UPS
- Compatibility with Windows 7 only for CPU of 6th gen (Skylake)
Confronto processori 3rd vs 6th
Confronto GPU integrate 3rd vs 6th
Main features of the mii170 family
Like the previous versions, the name is derived from the chipset that equips the CPU card, the Q170; so mii170 is based on Skylake architecture (6th gen intel core), but it is also possible to install Kabylake 7th generation processors.
Access to electronics is much easier.
The power supply with integrated UPS remains, of course:
The wide range of versions available, which made mii77 a family of models able to meet the needs of customers, are obviously also available for version 170.
In particular it is possible to have the models with:
- 1xslot PCIe x16
- 1xslot PCIe x4 e 1xslot PCIe x8
- Versione con 2 baie 2.5” hot swap + 1 PCIe x16