• Innovative Liquid Cooling Solution serves 5°C to 55°C fanless operating temperature supporting up to 110W TDP MXM Graphics
• Workstation-grade Platform : 10-Core 10th Gen Intel® Xeon®/Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3 Processor (Comet Lake-S)
• ® MXM graphics card delivers leading AI computing productivity by advanced NVIDIA® CUDA® cores
• Multiple 5G/WiFi 6/4G/3G/LTE/GPRS/UMTS, 1 PCI/PCIe.
• DC 9V to 50V Power Input, 80V Surge Protection, Software Ignition Control, TPM 2.0
TPole presents EVS-2000 LIQ, a very interesting solution with extraordinary engineering features.
The PC in question is characterized by:
- high performance, it is in fact based on the 10th generation Intel® CORE™ “Comet Lake”
- the integration of an Nvidia A5000 MXM module
- liquid cooling.
The peculiarity of this solution lies in the PC cooling system, which guarantees high robustness and maintains optimal temperatures during system operation.
All this translates into very high reliability of the system in the field.
Our customer also requested to add an ADD ON card with four gigabit network ports for connection to the cameras; this addition made it even more challenging to maintain thermal balance within the specifications of the components that make up the solution.
Validation of the solution
Obviously, as with all our solutions, the validation phase was very complex and detailed.
The purchase of a professional chiller was essential for both thermal and leak testing, we have in fact verified that in the manufacturer’s specifications:
- temperatures remained within the appropriate ranges
- there were no liquid leaks even when the pressure was significantly increased.
Everything was tested with the BURN IN software at full load so that the effectiveness of this cooling system could be truly measured.