Category : News by T-Pole | 20 March 2018
Lite Managed Switches are switches with a reduced number of features compared to the classic Full Managed Switches; the features maintained on the lite line are particularly suitable for the use in the world of machinery and industrial automation.
This optimization translates into significant savings on the purchase price compared to the classic managed switch.
Discover the new Lite Managed Switches
Main features of the Lite Managed Switches
- LLDP – Allows automatically build up automation network topology by Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Loop Detection – Avoids diffusing network storm and maintain network performance through Loop Detection
- Port Priority – Traffic from important automation devices will be prioritize from connecting to the
- prioritized ports
- Modbus/TCP – Plug-n-play Modbus/TCP to enjoy the realtime connection from multiple automation devices
- Mirroring – Easy troubleshooting by scanning the traffic from mirrored ports